Bali Visa and Immigration – Indonesia
Key Facts about Visa regulations
Visa for Bali
- Visa Regulations are based on your passport / nationality
- 140 nationalities need no Visa (FREE ENTRY; see list below, max. stay 30 days)
- Free Entry Stamp CANNOT be extended
- Passport must always be valid 6 months (for social visa 12 months) from day of arrival. No exceptions.
- Keep a page on passport empty for stamp or visa sticker!
- Day of arrival counts as day one, day of departure counts as full day
- Penalty fee for overstaying IDR 300,000 per day
- Don’t bring more than IDR 100mio in cash (ca. AUD 10,000)
- In need of sponsor letters, KITAS, Visa extensions, etc working with a reliable agent is strongly recommended
List of countries
More Information about the Visa rulesCheck